This release includes support for 64-bit Linux support, both for the editor and engine, a long awaited feature by many!
There is a new option on GUI nodes that will enable automatic resizing according to the texture set for the node. This also works for sprite animation; the node will resize to match the corresponding frame. All new nodes will have this "automatic" behaviour by default, but it can be switched to the old "manual" mode in either the editor or through scripting (
We have added a new field,
api_version, to the
get_sys_info() table. This correspond to the "API Level" (see What is API Level) on Android and SDK version on iOS. For other platforms this field is not set. We also supply a new HTML5 specific field called
user_agent which includes information about the browser (see NavigatorID.userAgent on MDN).
There is also a new option, specific for HTML5 bundles, to set a path prefix and/or suffix from where the data files are loaded. Use this if you are storing the data files on a different server than the HTML/JS files for example.
- DEF-1232 - Added: Linux 64 bit engine and editor support
- DEF-1658 - Added: Automatic GUI node resize based on current animation frame.
- DEF-1407 - Added:
api_version field to sys.get_sys_info()
- DEF-1676 - Added: Option to specify URL prefix/suffix for data files in HTML5 build.
- DEF-1716 - Updated: Better HTML5 support for
sys.get_sys_info() (Added field
user_agent and fixed
- DEF-1712 - Updated: Add table of parameters to
iap.buy for HTML5
- DEF-1699 - Fixed: Archive entries were being sorted wrong on Windows
- DEF-1668 - Fixed: Issue with delayed availability of FB access token on iOS