This release adds support for compiling Java sources and bundling Android resources for Native Extensions.
We have also made improvements on the atlas generation, which in can give you more efficiently packed textures in atlases.
- DEF-2543 - Added: Java compilation and Android resources in Native Extensions.
- DEF-2630 - Added: Support for native extension app manifest.
- DEF-1520 - Added: Support for configurable trigger overlap capacity.
- DEF-1360 - Fixed: Texture packer improvements.
- DEF-2660 - Fixed: Keyable draw order for spine scenes.
- DEF-2668 - Fixed: Issue where UIWindow and EGLContext pointers were always
- DEF-2665 - Fixed: Bundle bug where incorrect debug/release version was bundled.
- DEF-2647 - Fixed: GUI Spine callback crash.
- DEF-2658 - Fixed: Template node randomly selected.
- DEF-2672 - Fixed: Unable to load
texc_shared library in Editor 1.
- All manuals, tutorials and FAQ have been moved to a public GitHub repository.
- Added a new shader tutorial.
- Both API documentation and manuals has been updated with user submitted changes. Thanks to Ross Grams, Alexey Gulev and jfrangoudes!