This sprint we addressed a serious issue in Editor 1 where the bundle directory was always overwritten.
We have now added a confirmation dialog to protect the folder. This dialog can be disabled in the preferences.
Note that the bundle will be output in a new platform subfolder: "<bundle dir>/<platform>/<bundle>"
Also note that
bob.jar doesn't have this functionality and works as before.
We have also fixed a few crashes, most notably an elusive issue on Windows, which only occurred in the debug builds (network related).
We've added an important fix with regard to the animation of object scaling using a vector3.
Important Note In order to fix animation of the "scale" property, the go.get_scale() now returns a vector3(). If you need the old behavior, you can use the new function go.get_scale_uniform()
For native extensions, it should now be possible to bundle Android apps from Windows (C++ extensions only)
- DEF-2026 Added: Make number of raycasts per frame requests configurable (physics.ray_cast_limit_2d and physics.ray_cast_limit_3d)
- DEF-2628 Added: Added editor check if bundle output directory exist and should be overwritten.
- DEF-2636 Fixed: Win32 crash on unsupported network interfaces (dmengine.exe)
- DEF-2621 Fixed: Autorelease crash that occurred on some iOS versions.
- DEF-2557 Fixed: Keyable draworder offset bug in Spine animations
- DEF-1696 Fixed: go.animate() supports animation of scale using vector3
- DEF-2484 Fixed: Async store resources (LiveUpdate)
- DEF-2626 Fixed: Debug versions of dmengine will show console on Win32
- DEF-2594 Fixed: Remove usage of std::map, string and vector in engine
- DEF-2634 Fixed: Android build support from Windows
- DEF-2493 Added: Add game URL and social media URLs.
- DEF-2551 Fixed: Fixed screenshot ordering