Bring Me Cakes. Red Riding Hood Puzzle

Thx!!!
Current our plans is 15th of August

2 Likes

Congratulations! Awesome to finally see the game released! Best of luck to you! (Iā€™ll buy the Android version!)

1 Like

Thank you!!!

Awesome. Hereā€™s your first bug report. :slight_smile:

Reached this state and no input is working.

Restarted and it works, but the ā€œhelping handā€ is not there. Probably some issue with that.

3 Likes

It is hard tutor. If user canā€™t finish this level long time - we locked input and offer (force and show to hint by finger) to use hint.
If you did not understand it, i think we should to remakeā€¦

2 Likes

Yes, but I could not click anything, including granny.

ou, strange. thank you. Iā€™ll recheck.

Reinstalled and ran through it again. Now it works. Strange.

I canā€™t reproduce it too =(

Hereā€™s one I managed to repro: :slight_smile:

When girl is eaten, press restart right before the popup:

There is a narrow window that results in no girl on screen, but you can still play:

3 Likes

yeah, we know it, thank you! :grinning:
But sometimes need to leave some minor bugs otherwise we would never released.

We will fix this bug in the next update.

7 Likes

WooHoo!

Our first publications:

12 Likes

Thank you @sicher !
We released version 1.17 where we fixed this two and some other bugs.

UPD:
Bring me Cakes was featured in 56 countries on the main App Store page! :grin::hugs::tada:

17 Likes

This is a great feat! Congratulations guys!

5 Likes

Absolutely love itā€”super-impressed by the game and the progress youā€™ve made over the last months, and the App store feature was incredibly well-deserved :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for the kind words!

What is our next steps:

1. update of ios version on this week (Ukranian localization, small bug fixing);
    1.1 ios trial version? (maybeeeā€¦);
  2. now we are working on last improvements of android version. Release on the next week;
  3. Facebook gameroom? (depend of supporting this platform by Defold);

We are also thinking about : Amazon, html5 version, PC/Mac version, maybe something else.

P.S> Kakor! )

8 Likes

Congrats on the release, the features and an awesome game!

3 Likes

Steam too? You only need to pay $100 submission fee now and you can get your game on there. They will pay back the $100 once your game has made $1000. If you want to do this you should get started soon because it takes 30 days to wait before the game can go live and you need to setup a coming soon page which must be up for 14 days before you can publish. https://partner.steamgames.com/steamdirect Weā€™ll need to do more defos updates and steamworks sdk work too.

5 Likes

And Google Play release!

9 Likes

Yes! Installed! Played a couple of levels and watching the first video ad now. Well done!

2 Likes