Bleach Game

Hi Britzl, just hadn’t click save in the itch.io dashboard, it’s working now.

1 Like

Yep, the changes you’ve made makes the controls feel more responsive!

1 Like

The controls have definitely improved!

@Davej are there any crystals in treetops or does the player have to make do with the limited supply on the ground? Is there a fixed route that the player must follow in order to solve the level? I am playing the game for my 3rd or 4th time and keep running out of pixie dust :smiley:

1 Like

Very good graphics indeed, and the idea is really good! Do you plan to include enemies or anything else as an extra challenge to the player? Anyway, congrats, keep up the amazing work!

1 Like

@britzl, thanks for the suggestion, it worked wonders, @Tomires there are some hidden, but also there’s more than enough, your probably cast the spell too long, which I’ve done on purpose, trees take more than mushrooms, and flowers different again. There’s no hard route, but an understanding a way through helps, @fredbr.pro thanks for the compliments, appreciated. Unfortunately I came to Defold at the beginning of December last year, had become dis-enchanted with Unreal 4 2D support (or lack of it), I would have liked to have got enemies in, and there will be more challeges, bleached doors which need different spells, enemies, which you will have to discover how to neutralize. Lost keys, more spells stuff like that.

5 Likes

@Davej, there is a parallax bug making some of the background layers move faster than the foreground.

1 Like

@sicher What have you played it on?

@sicher, I’ve tried it on osx, safari and chrome, and windows, chrome, firefox, explorer, I couldn’t reproduce it, but I have sped the front parallax up, and slowed the back 2 down, to accentuate the difference, I think it’s give it a more parallax visual.

Safari on OS X. Here’s a movie. The purple mountains are far away but move as if they were part of the foreground:

3 Likes

Agreed, they do move too fast, I’ll test at different speeds.

1 Like

Thanks @sicher, much better. :smiley:

2 Likes